Advanced search

Unsupervised access with an known alcoholic father

(1 Post)
hambo Fri 16-Jun-17 10:36:20

Hi there, my friend has an ex who is trying to get access with her 8 yr old, unsupervised.

He is an alcoholic who has passed out in the street before and been taken to hospital. He says he no longer drinks.

We can't prove he still drinks but know he does.

Does anyone know what we can do or say to prevent this access. He currently sees his child with supervision.

He is applying for free legal aid, my friend will have to pay thousands if it goes to court.

(as an aside he has provided no money or time to help my friend. she works full time and does everything on her own, and is a brilliant mum.)

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in