Advanced search

Advice about partner

(4 Posts)
Sadams1991 Sat 10-Jun-17 10:44:29

My partner and I are no longer together and have not been for the last 6 months.

He doesn't pay for our son and shows very little interest in him (when he sees him there's very little play etc)
I do not trust him to have my son alone overnight due to his living arrangements (he lives with his grandparents)

At the moment he has been seeing him on an ad hoc basis

The problem I am having is he is banging on my door in the early hours of the morning and upsetting my neighbours. I do not want him in my home. He has previously been arrested for harassing me by banging on the door.

I am now in a situation where I don't feel he can see his son at my own home because of the above.

Can anyone offer suggestions or advice on what I should do regarding
- him paying for his son
- him seeing his son without being at my home.


Justmadeperfectflapjacks Sat 10-Jun-17 10:45:24

Contact centre. .

Sadams1991 Sat 10-Jun-17 10:50:17

Thanks for you quick response. Cms is a route I am planning on going down regarding payments.

Just not sure how I should manage my son spending time with his Dad

sunnysouthend Sat 10-Jun-17 11:45:15

Tell him that he can see him at a contact centre, if you have concerns about his grandparents house. It is clearly not reasonable for him to see DC at your home. Have you told police about latest harassment? That cannot be good for your DC or you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: