Talk

Advanced search

Having a bad day.

(5 Posts)
Notinyournelly Sun 14-May-17 20:18:21

I'm just writing this as I have nowhere else to vent. I've had a week from hell. I'm ill and my daughter hates me she's 6. Just back from her dads and I can't go near her. My son hates me too. I'm not horrible to them or anything. If anything I'm too soft. I feel so sad.

BetterEatCheese Sun 14-May-17 20:24:51

That's absolutely not the case, no way can your 6 year old hate you. Is she always like this when she comes back from her dads?

Notinyournelly Sun 14-May-17 20:39:17

Usually. But these last few weeks it's been during the week too and when she's coming out from school.
I know I'm being silly it just hurts she's my baby.
I jump from spoiling her to cheer her up. To actually getting upset in front of her. I keep telling myself that she's just a kid.

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Sun 14-May-17 20:42:10

How is her relationship with her df?
Maybe she is angry with you that you sent her off with him....
Maybe she is angry that you aren't together?
You need to think about reasons why she is feeling angry. .
Can school help you?
Health visitor?
You can't just accept her behaviour as it's damaging to her.

Notinyournelly Sun 14-May-17 20:48:01

She loves going there. She's says she wants to live with him. But he can spoil her over a couple days. While I need to do all the stuff that's important and kids don't want to do like get ready bath dinner etc. So I'm the bad guy.
I can't talk to him he will just gloat. Or say something like let her live with me then.
I think your right maybe a health visitor.
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now