Talk

Advanced search

Tired of guys false intentions

(3 Posts)
Maricaro Mon 24-Apr-17 20:48:59

I had a lovely date with a guy from a dating app. We exchanged a few messages before he asked me out. We went out on a weekday with both having to wake up early the following morning. The date went smoothly; conversation was non-stop and natural. When I had finished my first drink an hour into the date he asked me if I wanted a second. We had a second round of drinks. During this time I saw him correcting his shirt and pulling his chair facing more towards me. After 2,5 h we had to leave. He kissed me goodbye on the cheeks on the bus when he got off. he left me feeling great at least.

I texted him the next day to say thank you I had a great time yesterday. He responded in a timely manner that he enjoyed himself too and something else that was related to our conversation the previous night. I suggested we should do drinks again if he was up for it. Again he responded in a timely manner "of course. Would be really nice to. I will check what next week is like". This was on a Friday and today is Monday and he still hasn't got back to me. I'm fearing he's just a very nice guy who doesn't want to say no. This of course hurts more than just first time round sorry I had a good time but I'm not interested. Now I have my hopes up for nothing, just waiting. I risked it obviously by suggesting and not waiting for him, but then on the other hand, I think girls nowadays can easily be a bit more straight forward. What are your views? Is this what I think it is?

user1492526833 Mon 24-Apr-17 20:51:48

Ask him if he's still up for drinks this week if not then you've got other plans.

Maricaro Mon 24-Apr-17 21:00:51

Yeah I will probably do it tomorrow. I am sensing he will somehow be vague about it which will be a bummer. I date a lot and don't feel that certain energy often at all. So that's why I'm always so keen when it finally happens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now