Talk

Advanced search

Looking for single mum (or dad) and child to share our lovely house in London SW16

(5 Posts)
Svenetia Tue 18-Apr-17 15:15:11

I am a single mum with a bright, warm and sociable two and a half year old. I'm looking for a single mum or dad and child to share our house. A much nicer way to cope with single parent challenges for both, I think.

The house is airy and welcoming - all stripped wooden floors and high ceilings, two bathrooms and 2 great sized double bedrooms to offer with shared dine-in kitchen and living room etc. Lovely garden which has its own micro climate!

Cost is £1080 and bills shouldn't be more than £160 all in. inc, council tax - most likely less if you are careful like us, which is a real bargain for a such a lovely place and so much space.

The area is safe and we have v friendly neighbours. Lidl is 2 mins away. Buses also 2 mins away and station 10 mins walk.

For photos etc. go online to Spareroom and our ad number is 6939865
Do let me know as soon as possible if interested. :-)

bowtieandheels Tue 18-Apr-17 15:25:14

Great idea, I've always thought it would be nice to share with another single parent! Good luck finding your perfect house mate! smile

whereiscaroline Tue 18-Apr-17 15:26:31

This is a lovely idea OP. Good luck with your search, I hope you find someone wonderful to share your home.

Svenetia Tue 18-Apr-17 20:59:46

Thanks! smile

Svenetia Tue 18-Apr-17 21:00:17

Thanks! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now