Talk

Advanced search

Ex's girlfriends kids bullying my DS

(5 Posts)
Ladybird1979 Mon 27-Mar-17 11:37:23

My Ex husband has a girlfriend with 3 kids. 2 older boys and a younger girl. My lad is 7. He came home in tears because the older boys pinned him down and spat on him.

Ex refuses to speak or acknowledge it. He has booked an easter break for them all where my son is sharing a bedroom with these kids.

I feel sick I've said I don't want him to share a room and could not exactly share sons room instead. (Obviously not as this prevents the sex for him).

He retaliates saying I can't take my son on a once in a lifetime holiday I've booked for a few months time.

I want my boy to be happy. I don't mind ex taking him away but I'm concerned about the bullying as my son comes home very withdrawn every week now.

What should I do?

Ladybird1979 Mon 27-Mar-17 11:39:35

Sorry typo - should be I've asked ex to share room with son

TheyDoItOnPurposeLynne Mon 27-Mar-17 11:40:02

Maybe speak to the GF on a "mum to mum" basis? xxx

HodditsDoddit Mon 27-Mar-17 11:42:30

Where are you taking your son? I've never needed ex husbands permission to travel and in order for your ex to actually stop you he would need to take you to court.

Honestly if I were you I'd not allow my child to go into a situation like that unless your ex can sit down and put a plan into action in how to combat it but I'd expect a bit of a battle when it came to your own holiday.

Ladybird1979 Mon 27-Mar-17 11:51:08

Can't speak to GF ex will not let me near her.

Re holiday it's America I need a written letter of consent to take DS out country.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now