Talk

Advanced search

Need help

(11 Posts)
pinkpixie83 Sat 25-Mar-17 13:51:47

I don't know where to turn anymore.

A whole spiral of events has led to me being in tears because my 4yr old has just thrown two shoes at me.

Graphista Sat 25-Mar-17 13:52:50

From the beginning? Then we can advise properly.

pinkpixie83 Sat 25-Mar-17 13:55:59

It's everything. I just can't manage it anymore.
Work, three kids on my own, the ex and his behaviour.
I don't even know anymore

Graphista Sat 25-Mar-17 18:25:46

Have you no support ?

nonameinspiration Sat 25-Mar-17 20:22:17

Oh god. Sack everything today and eat junk in front of the TV. Start again tomorrow.

nonameinspiration Sat 25-Mar-17 20:22:50

And please keep posting we can help x

PurpleThursday Sun 26-Mar-17 21:25:17

I feel your pain. Please keep talking. Is it any better today?

pinkpixie83 Mon 27-Mar-17 16:07:30

Well I'm not in tears today and managed to survive the weekend.

Just wish I could find a way to get some practical support

Graphista Mon 27-Mar-17 17:10:33

Have you asked your hv? Contacted gingerbread? Is there home start or something similar in your area? Library may know some groups as well as hv.

And yes keep talking here

pinkpixie83 Mon 27-Mar-17 17:18:25

The hv doesn't want to know round here - all my kids are at school although the youngest isn't 5 yet - but they are over stretched.

Homestart were great when I was first on my own but once I went back to work apparently I wasn't entitled to their help anymore.

Not sure where else. My parents are a fair way away and are aware I'm struggling but don't see it as a problem just keep being told I'm doing well in a difficult situation. The kids dad while he has his EOW he's not interested in more and I don't feel the kids are overly safe there anyway.

It really feels like a case of head down and shut up because there isn't the support around

PurpleThursday Mon 27-Mar-17 20:44:57

I feel for you pink. I feel the same. I'm just slogging on near breaking point. No end in sight. It's no life. I have wondered about Gingerbread. I know nothing another them. I guess they might be worth a shot?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now