Talk

Advanced search

Why can't exs family just leave me alone

(13 Posts)
Newmummy87 Tue 28-Feb-17 10:18:38

I've posted on here a lot, and I really appreciate your support and feedback. So as I've already said my ex has asked for a DNA test which I've agreed too.
He stopped seeing little one back in January his choice.
I've had nothing but constant abusive messages, so he is blocked, then decides to message me off another family members phone and because I haven't rose to that argument, they've now messaged my ex boyfriend from over 2 yrs ago.. do people really need to snoop so low!!

Starlight2345 Tue 28-Feb-17 18:50:49

Are these messages still abusive? If so re report to police. Did you see a solicitor? what did they say?

JustSpeakSense Tue 28-Feb-17 18:54:20

Block them all, every single one of them. Aren't you glad you're out of that poisonous family!?

Newmummy87 Tue 28-Feb-17 19:03:41

Yeah reported it to the police they told me to speak to my solicitor, just feel like am going round in circles. I rang my solicitor again today and she said I don't need contact with any of them, and to do contact thru the solicitors. But am so worried now that if this ends up In court which is what he threatened last time (the highest court) that it will go against me, me cutting contact

Starlight2345 Tue 28-Feb-17 19:08:54

You are not cutting contact. You expect him to contact through solicitors. He is refusing to see his child so nothing to discuss at this point in time. Block anyone who contacts you.

The fact it has been reported to the police explains why you have.

TalkingofMichaelAngel0 Tue 28-Feb-17 19:09:14

You have evidence they ate being abusive. Dont rise to it x

Newmummy87 Tue 28-Feb-17 19:26:45

Yes I've got all the text messages, all the vile Facebook statuses he's wrote about me. I don't rise to any of them and have just ignored today's message, and blocked the number, I get panicked every time my phone goes off ..at the moment I just want contact thru The solicitors.

OliviaBenson Tue 28-Feb-17 19:28:24

Can you speak to the police again about the continued harassment? Sounds awful.

Newmummy87 Tue 28-Feb-17 19:53:59

I've spoken to them and they just tell me to go to my solicitor.. am back in work aswell and so worried there going to turn up at my work place. So frustrating.

Karmaisabitch Wed 01-Mar-17 17:33:35

This is fucking bullshit!! (Not about you OP, about your ex).

I contacted my ex twice, neither times were abusive, they were to tell ex about our son & both times he's called the police! I've now got a restriction letter & have been told if I contact ex even about the baby, il be arrested!!

Op, you need to make a massive complaint with the police, what your ex is doing is abusive & harassment.

I'm literally fucking savage on your behalf!

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to PM you, this is not on!! flowers

Newmummy87 Wed 01-Mar-17 18:50:58

That's ok with me thank you karmaisabitch

Karmaisabitch Wed 01-Mar-17 19:55:13

I am trying to message you, my phone keeps freezing every time I attempt to log in! confused

Newmummy87 Fri 03-Mar-17 18:04:24

Sorry I've tried to inbox you back but it keeps freezing 😡

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: