Talk

Advanced search

Should I tell him, wait or not tell?!

(5 Posts)
Gracey91 Sun 19-Feb-17 13:09:28

Need some advice... am 14 weeks pregnant but not in contact with the father as realised quickly that he was no good! Drinks alot, paranoid, trust issues, accused me of being with other men, not making enough time for him during the week when i was doing things with my 2 children.. all after 6 week's! We havent spoke since we split up! Know i got pregnant very quickly unplanned confused no judging plz! Really feel stuck in what 2 do, have been in violent nd controlling relationships b4 so seen the signs just feel it's morally wrong not to tell him! Any help or advice wud be greatly appreciated, thanks! X

Karmaisabitch Wed 22-Feb-17 15:07:30

Don't tell him yet.

I personally would wait until the baby comes at the earliest.

Otherwise he'll just become worse....

freemanbatch Wed 22-Feb-17 16:53:38

It isn't morally wrong to keep yourself and your children safe.

Enjoy your pregnancy :-)

Starlight2345 Thu 23-Feb-17 21:15:45

would you feel safe with this man involved in your childs life? I think that is the most important question..Not his right to know.

Jiggaminny Thu 23-Feb-17 21:20:32

Don't tell him in case he meets up with you and treats you the same in front of your child. They'll not understand what's going on and think that treating a woman like that is normal ( or being treated like that is normal if your baby is a girl).

I had a similar experience, split up when 6 months pregnant, and he has been worse than useless

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now