Advanced search


(4 Posts)
Olive43 Thu 16-Feb-17 19:27:07

My daughter is nearly two months old and her father reckons he is infertile.I know my dates and they match up to the time i was with him,im not sure what steps to take.Also he has blocked me on facebook so im not able to get hold of him advice please

mariahcurry Thu 16-Feb-17 21:58:07

The child maintenance service (used to be CSA) can arrange a DNA test and then arrange maintenance payments from him. I think if he refuses to do the test they will act as if he is the father. Have a look at their website, it explains the process there.
Has he seen your baby? Do you think he would be interested in having a relationship if he had proof of paternity?

Olive43 Thu 16-Feb-17 22:12:48

Thank you and no he hasn't

mariahcurry Thu 16-Feb-17 23:21:44

It's his loss, good luck, you and your daughter will be fine without him.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: