Talk

Advanced search

Ranty thread about CMS

(5 Posts)
Starlight2345 Tue 14-Feb-17 14:45:40

So my CSA has changed over to CMS ..£20 fee wavered due to DV...

I recieve a phonecall today.. I had asked for collect payment. He has decided to do direct payment. I know it is just some way he thinks he will invade my privacy or opt out of not paying. They say he has the option to do direct payment as considerable cost ..He has to pay £7 a week !! so the 20% would make it £8.40 .. He has never worked since I had DS so not expecting any change in circumstances.He wouldn't even talk to the CSA so they arrnged it without his consent through benefits. I have now had to set up a separate bank account. I will have to check if he has paid every month and transfer the money out as I refuse to see it as extra cash considering it doesn't even cover Dinner money. .. I am not expecting any answers just wanted to rant about how I chose such a waste of space for the father of my child.

BlackeyedSusan Tue 14-Feb-17 14:54:41

twat. twatting system.

Starlight2345 Tue 14-Feb-17 17:51:03

Have wrote in my head this afternoon a few emails explaining to him what his DS needs to do to step up and be his dad. He hasn't seen him since he was 3, he has changed his surname.

I am suprised how angry I feel towards him . I thiught these feelings had long since passed.

dunfightin Sun 19-Feb-17 21:32:42

Very similar situation here, but guess what? First date of payment and it hasn't happened. I'm leaving it til Monday before I ask for collect and pay but I'm told they give a couple of prompts to get the money and only then go on to getting in straight out of benefits and even then don't take the back payment. Meanwhile ex sits happily on benefits and seemingly never gets pushed to get a job.

Starlight2345 Mon 20-Feb-17 09:31:07

They don't take Back payment !! I didn't realise that..He will be rubbing his smug little hands together.

I had a text to say dinner money is going up £2 a week, The letter said he owes £6.72 a week so even if he pays balance of change would be - 18p.. but hey ho at least I am not reliant on his money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now