Talk

Advanced search

Valentines for one

(10 Posts)
toastandnutella Sat 11-Feb-17 20:58:32

Come on then...my card has already arrived from my DS (3.5)and my dogs via my mother...single and proud to say Im happy, content and doing the best I can. Lets have pamper ideas for Vals night for the singletons xxwink

I plan to eat chocolate, drink wine and read a good book.

Not terribly exciting but once the DC are in bed it'll be perfect.

I bought a card for my dd today.

toastandnutella Sun 12-Feb-17 09:25:59

Im going to paint toes, maybe a face pack, tweeze,shave and pluck and read half a page of my book before I fall asleep xx

Littlemissindependent Mon 13-Feb-17 11:30:32

Fave pjs on, new book on my kindle, bag of pink champagne truffles and maybe a glass of Baileys.

NotJanine Mon 13-Feb-17 13:53:22

I will probably go the gym.

Giving the punchbag a good battering is quite appealing grin

GarrulousGrimoire Mon 13-Feb-17 13:54:41

I plan to completely ignore it as something people should have grown out of by age 12.

<<flower grinch>>

toastandnutella Mon 13-Feb-17 19:30:11

Never grow out of a little romance !!!
And for the other 364 days of the year I can give a little cheer that life is peaceful 👍🏻

BlackeyedSusan Tue 14-Feb-17 14:53:10

I shall be pleased to snuggle up in bed on my fecking own. (i hope no small bodies will require assistance) ahhh bliss.

toastandnutella Tue 14-Feb-17 15:02:18

Amazing how much space the small people take up isnt it smile
Happy Valentines lovelies xx

Foslady Tue 14-Feb-17 18:05:36

Goingvround to my single mates house where we plan to demolish an Asda Chinese banquet whilst putting the world to rights and saying how the x men in our life's were total shits!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now