Talk

Advanced search

Any lone parents in SW London?

(7 Posts)
FoldedAndUnfoldedAndUnfolding Thu 29-Dec-16 14:56:26

I'm fortunate to have a gorgeous 4yo DD and an adorable new puppy, but the fact remains that 95% of my friends are married and my 5% of single friends don't have kids. Sometimes I feel like I'm on an island in the middle of well-meaning people who just don't get it! I would absolutely love to meet other single parents in the Merton / Kingston / Richmond area, just for chats, drinks, meetups with and without kiddies.

If you're nearby and this sounds familiar, please send me a message!

charlybear7 Thu 29-Dec-16 20:44:53

I'm not nearby (Southampton) but I too would like to meet other people in a similar situation to me! I don't know any single parents and I feel so alone at times!

Hello from the south coast anyhow!x

Juniper40004 Fri 06-Jan-17 01:33:13

I live in Kingston! I have a 3 year old and a 11 month old.

Let me know if you want to meet up. I share the entire 'everyone else is coupled up' stuff. It's hard work.

ilovesouthlondon Thu 12-Jan-17 09:18:48

I live in camberwell/Brixton and my son is 6 months old. Would be great to meet any other local mums x

NooNooMummy Sat 14-Jan-17 20:49:53

Hello Hello!! I'm Herne Hill-ish, on my own with my 3 year old and desperate for some new mum friends who are single like me. Please PM me 😀

ilovesouthlondon Sun 15-Jan-17 11:58:18

Hi NooNooMummy. You are not far from me but, my son is only 6 months old so not sure if our children would be doing any similar activities. We can still have mum chat if you like though!

NooNooMummy Thu 19-Jan-17 12:33:17

Ok. (Taking the bull by the horns. Possibly unsuccessfully....) So who's up for Kids Club cinema on Saturday? At Clapham or Brixton or East Dulwich? Weekends can be so lonely as a single parent!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now