Advanced search

Evidence of lone parent status

(5 Posts)
user1472582572 Wed 12-Oct-16 11:09:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

skyyequake Wed 12-Oct-16 11:12:28

Do you claim child benefit/tax credits? Either of those should have on your letter that you receive them weekly due to being a single parent.

bakingcupcakes Wed 12-Oct-16 11:13:36

I would ring and ask but I'd imagine they'd want a council tax statement or bills etc. Things that are only in your name.

WatchingFromTheWings Wed 12-Oct-16 11:14:19

I'm not sure there is anyway you can prove this?? If you were married and now divorced you could use divorce papers. If you get discount on council tax for being an only adult you could try your council tax notice/bill. Otherwise I have no idea....never heard of this before!

welshgirlwannabe Wed 12-Oct-16 11:15:24

I had this when I did my degree. C tax statement with single person discount did for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now