Advanced search


(6 Posts)
messeduptotally Thu 08-Sep-16 11:38:06

Hi would appreciate some advise..
Exh and I split up 18mths ago when I moved out into rented. He paid no maintenance for the first 6 mths until I said we need to sort payments out, and we agreed on £120 pm which was low but I was grateful for anything at the time.
Now Ive moved to a more permanent house for the kids and I, the £120 doesn't really cover much, I asked him to increase it to £180 but I had a load of verbal off him saying No and DD can live with him and I pay him £180!!
He earns around £22-23K pa
We are just recently on civil talking terms (although his back goes up when I ask about money)

Lelloteddy Thu 08-Sep-16 22:51:57

Apply to the CMS.

SharonfromEON Fri 09-Sep-16 11:52:44

Go to CMS..If he says anything tell him you are going to CMS so it doesn't get discussed and keeps things amicable..

Have you put 22k through CSA calulator

messeduptotally Fri 09-Sep-16 16:39:45

Yes it comes out around £44 per month, am I being petty by getting an extra £14 pm?

messeduptotally Fri 09-Sep-16 16:40:24

Sorry £44 per week, I currently receive £30 per week private arrangement

SharonfromEON Fri 09-Sep-16 16:55:57

No no you are not been petty about £14 per week ..That add up to a lot over a year. CSA is also the legal minimum.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now