Advanced search

Advice needed

(3 Posts)
pointlessperson Tue 24-May-16 19:57:00

Ds dad and I split during pregnancy on good terms,we had a casual agreement re custody. He had him one night at weekend and welcome to come visit during the week.
Ex has arsed about a couple times by leaving ds with his one of his parents ( who both have regular contact with ds in their own) for no apparent reason.
I have had enough now and want to put a more formal agreement in place so have text him (no point calling as he's in a mood had radio silence for over a week!) proposing that he has him one full weekend and a few hours during week and I have him the following weekend. I am still awaiting a reply.

If he refuses what is my next step?
Am I in the wrong at all?

Sorry it's a bit long and grammar etc isn't perfect I am still new to this and using a cracked screen phone lol

starry0ne Tue 24-May-16 22:35:43

The thing is you can't make him see his child. If he can't be bothered with one night a weekend..He is unlikely to want 2 nights.

Fourormore Wed 25-May-16 12:07:26

If he refuses then you can go to mediation. If he refuses that then you're looking at court.
If you go to court, they won't make him say that the child will never be able to be left with grandparents.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now