Advanced search

Citizens Advice Bureau

(2 Posts)
FindMyHappyPlace Tue 08-Mar-16 17:25:32

I'm going tomorrow as I really need to finally sort some financial help. I'm a uk resident with ds (3). I've managed to apply for council tax discount on line today but don't really know what else I need to do. I bee on Turn 2us and have an idea I can get child tax credit and some help with my mortgage. Do I need to tell them about any money my husband may give maintenance. Any tips on whet to take would help.

Patapouf Tue 08-Mar-16 23:24:09

Child maintenance isn't taken into account when calculating benefit entitlements.
The CAB will do a full benefits check for you and tell you how to apply for anything you are eligible for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now