Advanced search

Couple of dilemmas

(4 Posts)
baby0684 Sat 05-Mar-16 09:39:57

I am 16 weeks pregnant. Via a fling I would say.
I have told the dad. But have had no response from him. He has blocked me on fbook and changed his phone number.

How do I go about getting csa from him, as I only have his name, and know the village he lives in?
Also even though he is not responding, do I tell his mum that she is going to have a grandchild. (I knew her through work, but only really to say hi). I can contact her via work phone or email, or via fbook.

coffeeisnectar Sat 05-Mar-16 09:44:50

He sounds lovely! You can give the details you have to the CMS once the baby is born but be prepared for denials of paternity.

And I would contact his mum only if you think she's going to be understanding and not be the type to start coming round and screaming abuse.

If he wants nothing to do with the baby then I'd be tempted to let him walk away. You need to understand the stress of fighting over contact and handing your child over for a weekend to someone so think carefully.

starry0ne Sat 05-Mar-16 12:35:58

No I wouldn't contact g.parent.. I would however inform CMS with any inof you have when DC is born

Carla42 Sun 06-Mar-16 05:54:43

I would be interested in advice to OP as I'm in similar situation.

By going through the CSA, does the father have any additional rights to see the child?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now