Talk

Advanced search

Bastarding ex has done it again.

(4 Posts)
MyGastIsFlabbered Wed 06-Jan-16 22:57:54

DCs (5 and 3) were at their dad's for a week over the holidays, DS1 tells his grandma yesterday that daddy has been asking if he and DS2 wanted to go and live with him.

I'm so fucking furious.

Sunbeam1112 Thu 07-Jan-16 09:34:14

My ex did this and always put on my DS how much he misses him and wishes he could see him everyday and meantioned having one week with him,one week with me. I pulled him on trying to emotionally blackmail a 7 year old. When he did have a week holidays access my DS7 was upset and crying wanting to see me,SD and his DS.

MyGastIsFlabbered Thu 07-Jan-16 09:46:37

ExH is only doing this because we're going to court to get him out of the family home so he figures if he gets the kids he can keep the house.

Whenever DCs stay with him for longer than a weekend they phone/text me nearly every day, they rarely ask to phone/speak to him. The stupid thing is, he only lives 5 minutes away so could see them more if he wasn't being so difficult, but he's never pushed for more contact.

TheTigerIsOut Fri 08-Jan-16 02:20:27

Exh did that, and so did my MIL.DS used to come back home in pieces, telling me he didn't want to live with him but was too scared to tell them he wanted to stay with me.

With time it got worse, he started telling DS that if DS didn't ring him everyday, he would take the phone away and take him to live with him. his partner used to shout at DS that if he didn't ring hiis dad she needed to spend a lot of time to make him happy. THE bastards, between them two they managed to get DS to the point he needed counseling to deal with the anger (not loss) he felt towards them.

I think this is something you need to tell your ex. When it comes to contact arrangements or residence, the decisions need to be taken by the adults BEFORE the children are informed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now