Talk

Advanced search

I'm so broody

(4 Posts)
somersetsoul Sun 06-Dec-15 14:59:19

I have 2 dds with Exdp, been single for a few years and not interested in another relationship. I am so broody, how do I get over this?!

Jw35 Sun 06-Dec-15 15:13:03

I had a baby via a donor! Eldest is 12 and I wanted to complete my family so bad! I'm now pregnant with donor child 2! smile

somersetsoul Sun 06-Dec-15 15:16:43

Really, that's amazing. My friend is looking into it at the mo. Where did you find the donors if you don't mind me asking? How was it doing it all alone?

Jw35 Sun 06-Dec-15 17:03:43

I used a site called coparents.co.uk
There are men looking to co-parent or just donate. I was lucky to find a donor there who didn't want to co-parent and I paid £70 plus petrol. The 2nd baby he didn't accept payment as I already had his child. He just came to my house, used my bathroom and when he left I self inseminated. The kit are on eBay.

You have to sift through the weirdos but I was lucky myself. You can ask for them to do a medical if you're worried. I'm not saying it's easy but I couldn't afford the hospital fees for donor insemmination. It works out over a grand each time. I also wanted fresh sperm rather than frozen!

Anyway I might have been lucky with my donor but if I had to do it again and find another donor I still would. Best thing I ever did! The baby is nearly one now and I'm 5 weeks pregnant! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now