Talk

Advanced search

Can we vote on the most boring day..

(6 Posts)
Notgoodwithwords Sun 26-Jul-15 14:36:37

Light hearted...

As a lone parent no family close by, no sociable friends today (all have husbands & families) & very much single can I vote for Sunday's as the most boring day of the week! hmmhmmhmm

Woke up feeling sunny & in need of fun but ended up cleaning the kitchen while having a dance in the hope someone would text & something fun would follow but alas no.. So now I'm on a come down contemplating a nap!! hmmhmm

meglet Sun 26-Jul-15 17:48:37

We've spent the day at home because I've been feeling wiped out. The dc's aren't even dressed.

I have cabin fever from refereeing 2 dc's and tidying up their mess all day long <<screams>>

And DD ate the last of my gluten free pud so I've had to cobble together something else for later because if I don't have pudding I will lose the plot after being stuck in the house with them all day.

swallowed Sun 26-Jul-15 18:06:20

I have to get out every day or I go stir crazy.

A boring day for me would be Sunday, definitely, with rubbish weather, no friends around and no baking ingredients in the cupboard.

If DS is ill and whingey that's about the worst thing I can imagine.

meglet Sun 26-Jul-15 18:26:40

yy swallowed I'm desperate for a run but can't bear the thought of hauling them out for a dawdle in the rain. Roll on teenagers so I can leave the house on my own for a bit.

Notgoodwithwords Sun 26-Jul-15 20:29:12

Why is it when bored & it's a rainy day do you never have the inclination to do the cleaning tasks you have time for that day? confused

antimatter Sun 26-Jul-15 20:35:01

I like boring days! I am far too busy weekdays to relax. Boring day=quiet day grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now