Advanced search

consent order and financial information needed by the court

(2 Posts)
NAR4 Thu 23-Jul-15 15:13:10

My ex is getting his solicitor to write up a consent order, but says I need to provide evidence of all my current income, savings and loans, to be sent to court with it. This is the first I've heard of needing this evidence. Is this right? He is also applying for decree absolute now, before the consent order is sent to court. I thought consent order had to be returned, stamped by the court first. Also what is a family arrangement agreement. He has had his solicitor draw one of those up too. Is it legally binding in any way, or just a polite agreement, put on paper? If it is legally binding can I do anything about ex not having children as much as he has dictated? Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
Elfdoor Thu 23-Jul-15 20:40:21

You need to speak to a solicitor of your own, the first visit is free, so go get advice see if what he is doing is correct before it's too late.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in