Talk

Advanced search

Ex partner left... Worried my baba will be upset

(10 Posts)
Amanda28 Tue 07-Jul-15 00:45:14

Hi, need a little advice,
Me and my ex were together two yrs, he left the first time when I was 8months pregnant. Once baba was born he moved back in, but separate rooms, he was there for support. Things did happen sexually but never really spoke about relationship etc. Anyway cut a long story short, my baba is now ten months old and I've kicked my ex out, (personal reasons) it's was not working and I felt used, but my worry is will baba realise, I look at his little face and worry that he's waiting for daddy to appear, :,( my ex still wants to see baba and we agreed a while back that once he had gone he would have him at weekends. X

cestlavielife Tue 07-Jul-15 13:25:43

your baby is too young to understand anything. but he will get used to any new routine eg seeing dad at weekends. so dont worry. establish a new routine and stick to it., baby will get used to seeing person xx on s day and xx day.

Amanda28 Tue 07-Jul-15 15:34:48

Ty smile I just worry x

Starlightbright1 Tue 07-Jul-15 17:59:41

I left my Ex at 10 mnths..To be honest my DS was much happier in a relaxed environment. He has had issues with his Dad not seeing him at all from when he was 3 but the change of home just floated him by

Fatstacks Tue 07-Jul-15 18:02:39

Is baba baby?

If so you'll get your cards marked wink

Amanda28 Tue 07-Jul-15 21:31:09

Cards marked ?? Yes baba is baby

MissWimpyDimple Tue 07-Jul-15 23:25:10

It's a mumsnet thing. This site isn't keen on things like "baba" or "hubby" or (and I must whisper this) "hun" shock

Nor the use of "x" at the end of posts.
But over here on lone parents you get away with a lot more. Just don't use them on AIBU or you'll really have your card marked!

Don't worry about your baby. He'll grow up only knowing things this way. Easier at his age than later really.

Amanda28 Wed 08-Jul-15 00:05:04

Ok I see thanks for advice ��

Fatstacks Wed 08-Jul-15 14:50:13

blush I didn't notice this was in lone parent's, apologies OP I was having a 'challenged reading day' gin yesterday grin

downgraded Wed 08-Jul-15 16:37:09

My DS was 9 months and never noticed a thing.

It's so much easier - he hasn't really known any different.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now