Advanced search

advice please?

(3 Posts)
holliebear129 Sun 28-Jun-15 18:41:51

I want to move to the usa, im currently living in the uk and im a single parent with 2 little boys, my children's father hasnt been around for nearly 3 years. next week I am applying to change the kids names to mine.
my dad brother and sister live in the usa so I would stay with them and they are ao supportive and ecstatic that I have finally made the decision to move.

I am soo terrible unhappy here, I long to be with my sister and dad.

I dont know how to tell my mum she has my children occasionally. I honestly dont think she realises how unhappy I am. I have never been able to talk to her about usa she feels like her children betrayed her by moving and I really think she will stop speaking to me, im so anxious and worried about telling her!
any advice anyone can give me?
thank you in advance sorry its a long thread its my first and im not 100% what im doing haha!

cestlavielife Sun 28-Jun-15 21:32:25

Do you have a green card ? Visa ?
Why are you not happy ? Moving might not solve the issues. Go for a long vacation and think It thru.

But you are not responsible for your mother s happiness. Presumably she could visit you if you do move ?

Lonecatwithkitten Sun 28-Jun-15 22:42:24

Do you have your Ex's permission to move the children. I think without this the U.S. are high unlikely to issue visas.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: