Talk

Advanced search

my experience with concentrix

(6 Posts)
anniefitz68 Wed 17-Jun-15 11:58:50

hi all, just to let you all know what happened with my experience with concentrix. I recieved a letter off concentrix dated 30th april 2015 telling me they had information that i was living with another adult as a couple, which i wasnt. They give me til the 29th may to send them 12 months of bankstatements, phone bills etc or they would stop my ctc. I sent all the statements they wanted by recordered delivery on the 18th may. On the 8th of june i recieved all my statements back by recordered delivery with a letter in it saying they would be in touch soon with a decision on my claim. On 15th june I got my letter off concentrix saying my claim was not being changed and would carry on. They never give me an explanation as to what the information was that they had on me living with a partner. I think they should give you this information they have accused you off.

formidable Wed 17-Jun-15 17:35:25

That's disgusting.

Have you called to ask them why they are continuing?

enderwoman Wed 17-Jun-15 18:28:28

I agree. I had to send in info to HMRC last year to prove I was single and to Concentrix this year.
If HMRC considered me single last year why do they think Im not this year? Ex swears everything is registered to his current address so I'd love to know what he's forgotten to change or if all single parents are targeted.

anniefitz68 Wed 17-Jun-15 19:43:03

Hi formidable. They have finished with my claim for now they are saying but never give me any of the information that they said they had on me.

anniefitz68 Wed 17-Jun-15 19:47:33

I think they are just targettingsingle parents as well enderwoman

formidable Wed 17-Jun-15 19:55:34

Well there should be an appeals process so if they stop your money I would go for that.

Failing that, the CAB

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now