Advanced search

social services - help!

(7 Posts)
krustylooeasy Fri 12-Jun-15 16:34:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kinkyfuckery Fri 12-Jun-15 16:56:34

Sorry I don't know much about social services - especially in another country - but I would imagine if they have no suspicions or doubt, then they won't/can't restrict his access.

Why is it you have concerns over sexual abuse? Have you heard something from your daughter?

Reginafalangie Fri 12-Jun-15 16:59:32

I am so sorry you and your DD are going through this.

The simple answer is every criminal charge needs evidence to back it up. I think that is standard in most countries. If they don't have this then yes it is likely that the charges will be dropped.

In regards to shared custody, in the UK they do take into account both parents behaviour but again evidence is needed to prove one parent should not have equal custody, without it shared custody is usually granted.
CAHMS and SS would usually be involved in the UK if one parent has been abusive/violent and they determine what impact this will have on the child. I am sorry but I don't know what the Spanish equivalent is.

Is there sufficient evidence to back up the claim of sexual abuse OP?

krustylooeasy Fri 12-Jun-15 18:21:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

krustylooeasy Fri 12-Jun-15 18:27:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

babyalan13 Fri 12-Jun-15 22:12:14

Unfortunately going through something similar sad so stressful and my anxiety through the roof sad

krustylooeasy Fri 12-Jun-15 22:30:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: