Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

today im very angry anyone else?

(5 Posts)
chickenfuckingpox Mon 08-Jun-15 22:07:58

i have a 15 year old daughter her father has had nothing to do with her since she was three he made one phone call when she was six promised her the world and never rang back he remarried and had two more children apparently he has an older child but i know nothing about really and the person who told me was not sure if he made it up as he was a bit of an attention seeker he used to tell people i stopped him seeing his daughter but i never did he refused to work for many many years and now he does work he pays no child support they are drug users and she is disabled

(deep breath) so today on facebook (she is in the same group as me) she was hitting the roof about her cannabis being illegal and the only thing that relieves her condition then she goes on to say how she wont claim DLA because she doesnt want to live off the state and praises her husband for being such a good father to there two children and how he works all hours to provide for them she has to survive on fifteen pounds a week and he is such a good man etc etc and went on and on about it

im irrationally angry about this im glad he is not in her life he is a parasite he stole off my daughter and me he refuses to pay £7.50 a week in child support i know full well they have spent 12 years on benefits dla//is all of it because csa have tried to claim off his benefits and they couldnt because he was on dla now he has a job he still wont pay or see her or acknowledge her he actually ran away from her in Tesco fgs she walked into the isle he ran out the other way and dragged his wife with him

im just fuming and posting here to prevent me from adding to her post "DONT YOU MEAN HE HAS THREE CHILDREN?"

BlackeyedSusan Mon 08-Jun-15 22:45:35

oh dear. it would be so tempting to write all sorts. I think I would be tempted to write let's hope that his third child does not read this.

he is an arse and you are well rid. shame about your dd though. not fair on her to have her father turn out as such an idiot.

twistletonsmythe Mon 08-Jun-15 23:05:06

I would block her on FB and apply for child maintenance again.

Poor DD - mine are in same situation. It breaks my heart.

chickenfuckingpox Tue 09-Jun-15 06:55:07

Ive had my letter from the csa saying your award is £7.50 per week he has paid zero we are now changing you to child maintenance options service you need to pay x so we can deal with your claim and a huge list of costs i will have to pay if he won't i mean what is the point really they have collected nothing for years and now want me to pay them to send out a letter saying he has paid nothing or i could ask for it from him directly apparently ��

wannabestressfree Tue 09-Jun-15 07:09:21

Ask for an attachment of earnings....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now