Advanced search

Who could I report this too

(4 Posts)
Hanyoung14 Sun 03-May-15 16:55:41

Hi, I hope someone could please give me advise on the following.

I am separated from the father of my son but I have recently found out from a third party that he had been driving our son around in his car which did not have fully working brake pads. He had been aware of the issue with his car but still drove our son around for a while. If I had known there was an issue there is no way I would have allowed him to take our son any where in the car.

Is there any way I can report this to anybody ?

Lonecatwithkitten Mon 04-May-15 09:02:29

I feel for you, but don't know the answer. I was pretty certain ExH was driving with DD in the car when he had been drinking, but he denied it so ultimately had to wait for him to be caught by the police.
Break pads are an MOT test failure I believe, but not often checked at the roadside.

mayfridaycomequickly Mon 04-May-15 09:07:06

Has he had them renewed now? How do you know they weren't 'working'? If they've been sorted you can't really prove it - I'd just speak to him about it.

Flowerpower41 Tue 05-May-15 04:26:43

Why would you wish to report him to an authority and antagonise him? Why not just go straight to the horse's mouth and discuss with your ex directly.

That is what I would do.

It isn't a full excuse but possibly a lack of finances meant he could not get the brake pads fixed.....?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now