Talk

Advanced search

Speed Dating

(7 Posts)
TheLondoner22 Sun 08-Feb-15 13:12:43

Not sure if this is the right place to post!

anyone any experience of speed dating???

twinkcat Sun 08-Feb-15 15:02:39

I did it once, a few years ago, and it was really good. I met some nice men and got asked out by three of them. It was a positive experience for me.

TheLondoner22 Sun 08-Feb-15 20:23:51

Ooooo! Thank you smile

So just be brave & go for it yea?grin

twinkcat Wed 11-Feb-15 18:02:49

Yes but do you have some friends who can go with you? Two of my friends went with me which made it less scary.

dunfightin Wed 11-Feb-15 21:04:43

It's short and sweet. Did it once. Was very funny how long five mins can seem when you have absolutely nothing in common with someone and easy to see if you might click with someone else.
Think up a silly, unusual question and see how it goes. Much quicker and simpler ego-boost than endless OLD

TheLondoner22 Wed 11-Feb-15 22:29:55

My thoughts exactly! I don't have time for OLD & all the shit that goes with it.

Glad you all see a positive smile

lollygagger Wed 11-Feb-15 22:40:34

Do it! It's a fun night out with no pressure. You might get a few dates with guys you already know you could possibly fancy. I'm married to someone I met speed datingsmile.
The friends I went with didn't meet their dream man there but still rate it as a good experience.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: