Advanced search

Not set what to do?

(6 Posts)
Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 18:14:30

My dad is meant to be at her dad's next weekend.She came home from school eith an inbive to a birthday party she really wants to go to, she doesn't get invited to many.She wants to ask Daddy if she can go but due to fact he only rides a motorbike and is nearly an hour drive away.She is prepared to miss his or she could go that night instead of the morning and back Sunday afternoon as normal.Do I let her phone and ask him or should I just say no she has to go to daddy's She is 8.Thanks in advance.x

Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 18:16:13

Excuse spelling mistakes!!!On my phone!!!x

Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 18:22:21

My dd not Dad!!!!

Starlightbright1 Fri 16-Jan-15 19:36:31

is there a way that you could agree to make up the time? I would personally try and have the discussion with EX rather than blaming it on one parent or the other

Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 19:47:02

She wants to ask him herself but I would also talk to him about it, although it could be tricky as we are currently waiting on a mediation appointment to discuss other issues but that's not for a few weeks.He lives a distance away so could be tricky to make up time but could offer for him to come and take her out for the day the following Saturday.x

Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 19:47:55

It wasn't really a case of blame more checking they don't have plans.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now