Talk

Advanced search

Not set what to do?

(6 Posts)
Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 18:14:30

My dad is meant to be at her dad's next weekend.She came home from school eith an inbive to a birthday party she really wants to go to, she doesn't get invited to many.She wants to ask Daddy if she can go but due to fact he only rides a motorbike and is nearly an hour drive away.She is prepared to miss his or she could go that night instead of the morning and back Sunday afternoon as normal.Do I let her phone and ask him or should I just say no she has to go to daddy's She is 8.Thanks in advance.x

OP’s posts: |
Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 18:16:13

Excuse spelling mistakes!!!On my phone!!!x

Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 18:22:21

My dd not Dad!!!!

Starlightbright1 Fri 16-Jan-15 19:36:31

is there a way that you could agree to make up the time? I would personally try and have the discussion with EX rather than blaming it on one parent or the other

Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 19:47:02

She wants to ask him herself but I would also talk to him about it, although it could be tricky as we are currently waiting on a mediation appointment to discuss other issues but that's not for a few weeks.He lives a distance away so could be tricky to make up time but could offer for him to come and take her out for the day the following Saturday.x

Foxy800 Fri 16-Jan-15 19:47:55

It wasn't really a case of blame more checking they don't have plans.x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in