Talk

Advanced search

What have you saved from your marriage to pass onto DC?

(4 Posts)
springalong Wed 14-Jan-15 10:35:46

Just clearing out at home and have boxes full of albums full of photographs of ex and me on holiday, events, wedding photos etc. He didn't take any with him when he left.

My DC is quite young so I am not sure what to keep and what to ditch. Any thoughts?

I am clearing out before downsizing so really do want to thin out quite brutally as they are not part of my life any more.

From3to2 Wed 14-Jan-15 21:20:13

If it isn't going to be difficult for you, I'd suggest keeping a few of the originals that show say extended families or particularly interesting places . Then if you have a reasonable quality camera just taking pics of (some) of the rest of the album pages so you can store the lot on one tiny memory card/stick without having them lingering around?

GemmaTeller Wed 14-Jan-15 21:22:54

I gave my son one small wedding album to keep.

springalong Wed 14-Jan-15 21:35:43

thanks both! I think it is worth pruning hard the holiday photos (they are dull enough for anyone!) but then focussing on keeping more the family and personal ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: