Talk

Advanced search

Thank f**k I got rid of him!

(6 Posts)
Blakey3166 Thu 25-Dec-14 19:31:27

Merry Xmas all!
As the title suggests am so glad to see the back of ex h!
I thought last Xmas would be last one I'd have to share with the fat ugly miserable christmas twat, we 'd split up mid year.... But no, here I am again playing host to him for ds.
He eats all day, feet up on recliner, playing games on his phone that my 7 yr old plays.
He has played with ds today and washed up.
But I just look over at him and think what the hell did I see in you!!!! 10 years we spent together and he's robbed me of my thirties.
I've had a really shit couple of years due to him and his selfish slobbish devious lying ways, up till 4 weeks ago where I decided I had a mission to make 2015 my kids and my best year yet, just in time to turn 40 next year!
So good riddance bad rubbish it's the last Xmas I ever have to look over at you farting, feet up etc
Fuck you and thank you for showing me the light!

Anyone else?!?!

Yikesivedoneitagain Thu 25-Dec-14 19:38:50

Great, have a lovely evening. Perhaps next year, have a think about spending time in his presence. It is great to get along, but you don't have to spend Christmas together flowers, you're a bit of a saint!

pinkyredrose Thu 25-Dec-14 19:40:24

Well done OP. I had a similar epiphany a few yrs ago. Feels good doesn't it! x

Blakey3166 Thu 25-Dec-14 19:41:18

I'm def not spending next year in his presence yikes! Done my bit for humanity!
Lol lol lol

Blakey3166 Thu 25-Dec-14 19:55:22

Pinky it feels bloody marvellous!!

He's created some really shit Christmases too by putting no effort into present buying etc especially on ds 's behalf - call me callous but it was a good feeling today, I thought I would have nothing to open, but my parents bought gifts and ex h bought me chocs and pjs( the most effort ever) all he got was a shirt and chocs I'd chosen with kids..... And the shirt doesn't fit, normally I'd be gutted but I just thought "ah well you know how it feels now to have nothing"

Starlightbright1 Fri 26-Dec-14 21:53:10

It is a nice timely reminder..Have a good 2015

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now