Talk

Advanced search

Any single Muswell Hill mothers with children aged 11-13 who would be insterested in swapping babysitting?

(1 Post)
Londoner74 Mon 17-Nov-14 13:57:24

To be a single parent is not easy,but to try to have a social life and do things like trying to form a new relationship sometimes feels impossible,especially if our child/ren don't see much of their father,or you don't have any family around to help out.
To go out for the night,or to have a babysitter to stay the night,is very expensive.
What would make sense to me would be to form a "babysitting group" with people in our own situation. Obviously we would have to meet up and see if we and our children get on (which is why I suggest that this babysitting group would be for mothers of children of a specific age as they could potentially also become good friends)
The idea is that if someone needs a babysitter for the night or overnight,we could see who is available to look after our child,and then return the favour when needed,no payments involved obviously .
If you are interested,please pm me,and tell me a little bit about yourself and how old your child is. I think that potentially,this could be a great way for single mothers in the area to be able to get more ' Me" time,to be able to date and form new relationships (as we all know,that is very tricky as it is without having to worry about having to try and find a babysitter,and the money to pay them !), but also,getting to know fellow single mothers and exchange experiences could also be nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now