Talk

Advanced search

"you are challenging my authority"

(53 Posts)
oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 18:43:28

These are the words of a sheriff.

We had a child welfare hearing today to try and gain increased contact with my children. I can see my eldest son twice a week unsupervised and my youngest one a week SUPERVISED. All of this due to bullshit created by my "wife" who attacked me, i reacted and got done for "domestic assault".

I was arrested and charged for this. However this was thrown out of court.

Now we had a new sheriff appointed in early September she point blank refused to accept a bar reporters report stating that is in the best interest of my children to have increased contact with me due to the domestic violence allegation. We were to request a report from the contact centre regarding my youngest.

We managed to get this done in record time. We saw the same sheriff today who point blank stated she had made her decision in September and why were we challenger her authority.

The decision had NOTHING to do with the best interests of the children instead it had to do with satisfying the ego of this bitch.

So much for justice in this country. I have seen my youngest child 19 times since he was born. At out last contact he had a blank look on his face like i was a stranger. This is soul destroying but the sheriff cannot lose face.

Has anyone else experienced egotistical sheriffs before?

HeadDoctor Tue 04-Nov-14 19:09:50

I'll just sit here with some popcorn ;)

NickiFury Tue 04-Nov-14 19:12:16

Tell us more about how she attacked you and how you reacted?

MonanaGellar Tue 04-Nov-14 19:15:53

Can I have some popcorn?

Waitingonasunnyday Tue 04-Nov-14 19:18:04

You think it's ok to call someone a bitch, really?

Chrissy41 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:19:52

there must be serious concerns if supervision has been recommended?

bubbleandboos Tue 04-Nov-14 19:21:28

hmm this is going to be interesting. ..popcorn for me too please grin and who are you describing as 'we'?

CuttedUpPear Tue 04-Nov-14 19:26:01

What did your 'reaction' comprise of exactly?

Romeyroo Tue 04-Nov-14 19:26:11

So your "wife" created bullshit which landed you with a DV charge (how is your DV charge her fault??? Have you no control over your fists?) and the Sheriff (a professional woman) is a bitch? Lovely. Yes, I would be happy to hand my son over to you too hmm

LineRunner Tue 04-Nov-14 19:26:50

Can you say some more about the details of your breakup, the assault, and the court case? It is hard to advise with so little to go on.

Romeyroo Tue 04-Nov-14 19:27:22

And why are you posting this on Lone parents and not legal?

oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:39:03

the sheriff was far from professional, hence the derogatory term used.

my "wife" grabbed a phone from my hand and threw it at me, i responded by pointing my finger at her, She grabbed my hand, i grabbed her hair and released it a second later. So yes i can control my fists. I reacted to being attacked.

NickiFury Tue 04-Nov-14 19:41:51

There was no reason whatsoever to grab her hair. You sound like a violent arsehole.

LineRunner Tue 04-Nov-14 19:43:18

Why did you and your partner break up?

oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:43:33

supervised contact was initiated due to the age of the youngest child.

Social services have looked in to the case and stated there is nothing of concern.

oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:44:55

we broke up because of that incident. Since i am no longer fit to be a father and husband because i raised my hand at a women. Despite acting in self defence.

BitchPeas Tue 04-Nov-14 19:47:55

But you weren't acting in self defence? At all. You chose to grab her hair.

MonanaGellar Tue 04-Nov-14 19:48:23

I didn't think supervised was automatic with a young child if they've been with you from being born anyway?

<munches>

oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:48:33

"nickifury" it is acceptable to throw a phone at me!
it is acceptable to grab my hand and twist it!
yet reacting to that makes me a "violet arsehole"

oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:49:35

"monanaGeller"
well this was the case

oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:50:41

"BitchPeas"
i reacted to being attacked

NickiFury Tue 04-Nov-14 19:52:21

No it's not acceptable, not at all, but I can see no reason at all why you had to grab her hair. That's not self defence.

basgetti Tue 04-Nov-14 19:53:35

You were arrested on pretty serious charges according to your other thread. Generally courts like contact to progress, so if it hasn't I would assume they have legitimate welfare concerns.

oddity2001 Tue 04-Nov-14 19:56:00

Nickyfury - picture yourself in that situation, it takes a very cool customer not to react.

Waitingonasunnyday Tue 04-Nov-14 19:57:34

I think you should stop whinging and face your responsibilities.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now