Advanced search

Furious with CSA!! please advice me....

(4 Posts)
shade101 Fri 31-Oct-14 21:50:39

My ex,

Self employed with an income of £50k + a year.

Lets not even talk about about his expenses and lavish lifestyle.

So here's the problem, he doesn't declare his taxes, all his money is in off shore accounts but works in England?! Inland revenue can not trace him, every search of him on the system is negative. He refuses to comply with the law in everything and HATES me for contacting csa.

Where do I begin?? I'm struggling to set up a new home after feeling DV (he almost killed me for calling the police one night, I'm grateful to be alive today). I need him to support me to raise DD, I have never denied him contact but he just sees her as and when he pleases. I'm sick of being a doormat to him even after separation. I feel like I'm on the edge, not coping and I can not believe that csa have no trace of him.

Talk to me please. What do I do. I almost feel like a child right now....

scarlettsmummy2 Fri 31-Oct-14 21:52:30

Contact gingerbread. They are a lone parent charity and will no exactly what to do.

scarlettsmummy2 Fri 31-Oct-14 21:52:52

Know exactly!

shade101 Fri 31-Oct-14 21:53:32

Thanks scarletts I will..

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: