Advanced search

seperating with partner

(2 Posts)
Hattie11 Sun 31-Aug-14 21:10:43

hi sadly my partner with whom i have 4 children.

we have a mortgage on our property which i will continue living in with the children. I can see i can claim income support initially until i find worK (currently stay at home parent)

Does anyone know if i am able to claim this before my partner leaves? Because we have no savings and he cannot afford to rent somewhere else until i can manage the bills here so we are trapped at the moment.

OP’s posts: |
GEM33 Thu 04-Sep-14 22:58:49

I have no idea have a look online or give them a ring? Poor you x
Maybe someone with good advice be along soon xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in