Advanced search

Help needed please

(4 Posts)
AC786 Thu 31-Jul-14 17:36:14

I have had a really turbulent marriage with husband not being a husband but despite this, suggesting that he is wonderful and perfect. He has done a lot of negative things towards me yet denies all of them. We have a young baby daughter and now he says he wants to end things and have more access to her. We no longer live together and he sees her once a week. I'm petrified that he will take her. He is threatening me with the courts. What should I do? Anyone else had this?

OP’s posts: |
NoToast Fri 01-Aug-14 23:29:47

Am sorry to hear this, can you repost in 'relationships' as you are likely to get more traffic and support there. Wish

NoToast Fri 01-Aug-14 23:30:26 you luck

queenofthepirates Fri 01-Aug-14 23:42:43

If at all possible, you need to sit down and work out a schedule for contact. If he wants more access that he currently has, you are going to need to present some very good reasons as to why that would not be in your daughter's best interests. If you can't talk then you need to be communicating either through third parties, a mediator or a solicitor before you get into court.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in