Talk

Advanced search

Drunk Thread for Valentine's Day, Lone Parents

(7 Posts)
PsychoCynic Fri 14-Feb-14 17:48:46

Evening all, DD is with ExH, I am alone, as per usual SO, I decided to buy myself a nice bottle of Jacob's Creek Sparkling Zinfandel, make myself a gourmet meal and put reminders on all the NON romantic films on Sky Movies grin

Chin chin dahlinks wink

PsychoCynic Fri 14-Feb-14 18:03:05

PMSL - I am THAT sad and lonely that it reflects online too. Oh well! Hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you're up to smile

goodiegoodieyumyum Fri 14-Feb-14 18:15:08

Enjoy you wine and enjoy whatever movie you watch, I managed to get angry at DH ( sorry not a LP)this evening no fault of his, hopefully he should be home soon, I doubt we will be celebrating, we never do.

KingRollo Fri 14-Feb-14 20:16:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Happy Valentines Day lovely lot! I am enjoying a wee glass of something red whilst the main man in my life (ds1) is watching Scooby Doo whilst farting on my leg. grin

sillymillyb Fri 14-Feb-14 20:27:14

Ahh my kindred spirits! I have a nice cold beer (uncouth me!) ds is asleep, and I've just found a bar of chocolate we were going to make rice crispie cakes with. Life is good!

LalaDipsey Fri 14-Feb-14 20:32:55

Chink chink grin on my 2nd 3rd glass of red. Dc finally asleep. Will be breaking out the chocolate soon!! after I've eaten all the crisps!! no idea why I feel a bit maudlin. ExH was just about still living here last year. I had asked him to leave and he was looking for somewhere to live but it still feels a but strange. Better than him still being here though. Cheers wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now