Talk

Advanced search

I'm so fucking furious!!!

(4 Posts)
IneedAyoniNickname Mon 27-May-13 18:36:28

Grrr. I am actually fuming right now. ex, his new gf and his family are all slagging me off on facebook, we have a lot of mutual friends.

Apparently I don't feed the dc 'properly' this is despite that fact that in the past ex had told me I spend too much on food, and that I should just buy microwave ready meals (they are 5 for £4 or something in asda IIRC).
According to his gf I'm.a shit mum. Yet she's the one moved a bloke in within a week, got pg by him, then moved him out when her benefits were reduced. According to her I never make them drinks, or wash their clothes<eyes up massive pile of ironing and wonders where the fuck it comes from then>

I'm just fucking fed up with it. I do everything for my boys, hardly ever spend money on myself. Have no social life etc etc, yet they make out like he's dad of the century! Last half term he said he'd have the boys one day then that morning cancelled on them. I found out later he'd taken his gf and her kids to the seaside!! What kind of man cancels on his own kids to take someone else's out!

Grrrrrrr Rant over!

Mutt Mon 27-May-13 18:40:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IneedAyoniNickname Mon 27-May-13 18:49:05

My dc know what I do for them, and are happy lads.

And I know its a waste of hate and energy but I can't help it! Still ranting about it on here helps smile

iwantanafternoonnap Mon 27-May-13 19:10:38

I'd be ranting too as I am a ranty person grin Rant away as better on here than to their faces and then realise they are sad fuckers who have to slag you off to make themselves feel better about their own inadequate parenting.

I know I get slagged off and lied about by my ex and his family and this is despite the fact that it wasn't me that walked out on a family for some other woman and it's not me that refuses to have any contact with DS. It's all bollocks and done to make themselves feel better. My ranting is getting a bit less as I realise the only person affected by my ranting is me and I now go 'meh' more than I did. One day I may even stop having murderous, penis chopping off thoughts wink

His GF has to slag you off because it is easier than realising she has had a kid with a fuckwit that does not prioritise his own children.

Hope you feel better after a rant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now