Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant and single. Help :(

(3 Posts)
Cakeisyummy Mon 13-May-13 18:58:42

Just need wise words, support and some shared experience?

I'm 22, pregnant an have DC from previous relationship whom is 4yo.

We are 4months preg, and have been arguing a lot the past 4-6weeks.... It's been very difficult for me to deal with... I don't want to be alone i love him and my baby deserves two parents looking after it, not a broken home sad

We've been arguing about silly things, everything, we never seem to sort it out we just sweep it under the carpet, he has lied a lot, sometimes small things, sometimes big things, sometimes no reason at all.

I don't know what to do for us to make it better, everytime we fall out he's leaving me then says sorry once he's calmed down ( doubt it will happen this time though, he's not spoken to me since leaving this morning and I think he won't come home but go to his parents house) confused I'm so gutted and feeling alone and helpless.

Has anyone tried counselling? Has anyone hit rock bottom and came back from it?

Advice appriciated?

BumpingFuglies Mon 13-May-13 22:58:51

Hi OP - ask for your thread to be moved to the Relationships topic - you'll get some great advice there. Sorry you are having such a hard time sad

russetbella1000 Mon 13-May-13 23:16:34

Yep I don't think your problem is that you are single more that you are in a dysfunctional relationship.

Being single you might be happier. Indeed this might be the change you need to make but it sounds like you think you're better with him...Perhaps ask yourself how you think this? When you start asking yourself questions, please listen to the answers and make the right decision for you (not what you think you feel/should do...blah blah)

I hope you find your way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now