Talk

Advanced search

mortgage/working fulltime/kids/menopause!!!

(4 Posts)
smileyforest Thu 09-May-13 23:40:12

OMG...sometimes I feel will it get better...easier?
Anyone else my age (52)! mortgage(not small) teens ...coping with the whole lot as ex gives NO support..(going to uni in Sept so even worse then...exH not me)
Full time +.....I get soooooooo tired!!!! (:

crunched Fri 10-May-13 18:27:51

smileyforest the reason you have no/few answers, is cos we are all knackered !

Can only get easier I suppose, even though we will never be able to afford to retire...

meglet Fri 10-May-13 18:35:13

Here too. Although I work p/t am 39 and my kids are 6 and 4 (pre-schooler, shudder).

My moods aren't great these days TBH and I'm struggling a bit. Just clinging on until DD starts school then maybe life will settle down a bit. The hormones are sending me a bit loopy though.

iwantanafternoonnap Fri 10-May-13 20:11:33

40, mortgage repayments of £900 (soon to be lowered yay!), work full time with 12.5hr shifts (2 nights a week and 1 long day), 3 year old DS with no contact with Ex (his choice not mine as I could do with the break), work extra shifts as skint.

I am shattered all the time and no longer can remember what it is like to have energy!

My job sucks as it is A and E with a constant stream of negative press and target grinding rather than patient care.

My mum does my childcare while I work so don't feel I can ask her any other time so I am either at work or with my child. No chance of ever meeting anyone else but I don't have the energy anyway. I want a day with no noise, no demands, no stress and gin wink

Another 23.8 years left on the mortgage fecking depressing.

I watched a bit of Jeremy Kyle on Tuesday just to cheer myself up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now