Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feeling rubbish

(3 Posts)
secretskillrelationships Mon 06-May-13 18:57:02

Instead of the lovely weekend in the garden with my three children I have spent the whole weekend in bed. Ex refused to help and only collected them for 'his' evening half an hour ago, without even acknowledging me.

Children have had to fend for themselves and I have tried to supervise as best I can.

Eldest, 15, got sulky because I didn't thank him for loading and unloading the dishwasher when I had asked him to tidy the kitchen. He didn't even bother to say goodbye when he left.

Local friends both had lots on their plates this weekend so didn't feel I could ask them for help and BF on big weekend away with his boys.

Now all quiet. BF wants to come and mop my fevered brow and I am in the middle of a complete emotional melt down. House is a tip and while I know he wouldn't mind I do.

Foxy800 Mon 06-May-13 19:50:44

Just wanted to send you a huge hug. Hope you feel better soon.

secretskillrelationships Mon 06-May-13 19:55:35

Thanks. Know it'll all seem better in the morning just feeling very fed up and sorry for myself now. BF has insisted on coming over - not sure how I feel about that either. Nice that he cares but also a bit uncomfortable and that it might be meeting his needs rather than mine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now