Talk

Advanced search

Just found evidence that exp is still working on line...CSA say he is on jobseekers...

(34 Posts)
OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 22:55:35

Ex has been ordered to pay CSA. Apparently 'lost' his job after paying just a couple of months child support last year. I now can see that he was a major part for the company he used to work for in a recent online article dated last month.
How do I go about this? I can call CSA tomorrow and show them the link?
Am fuming that it is with his old employer, which I suspected when he 'lost ' his job but this really is quite blatant. angry

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:17:19

Please, anyone?

WeAreEternal Wed 01-May-13 23:32:17

Call CSA but I would also post them any evidence you have, any if you can try to collect as much as possible.

A friend of mine had written proof from her ex's employer which she sent to CSA and it still took them months to investigate, even though he was investigated and found guilty of benefit fraud it still took them a long time to even look into the alligation, so be warned it probably won't be a quick process.

mercibucket Wed 01-May-13 23:34:59

is he on jsa? report for benefit fraud first and let them do him over

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:44:07

I keep hearing people report people and nothing happens! Will do it anyway as am really fuming. He worked on a big production that everyone on here would know and would have earnt soooo much money it is untrue.
How about web links though? If they clearly state he is working for them and he is handing out his work email on forums that are work related? Is that enough evidence?

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:44:57

And I am just hazarding a guess here that I WON'T get any back payment for the months while he was working on this huge project with probably very distorted earnings?

TigerSwallowTail Wed 01-May-13 23:48:52

I had the same thing with my ex, he was still claiming JSA but I found out online that he was working. I just don't some snooping and got as much info as I could about his new job then phoned the CSA with all the info and let them handle it. A couple of months later I started receiving maintenance payments from CSA.

TigerSwallowTail Wed 01-May-13 23:50:37

If he's handing out his email address could you email him from a different email address and then print the emails off for more proof?

TheSecondComing Wed 01-May-13 23:52:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:54:06

Wow. Apparently he has also helped found another company! Their site doesn't have his name on it though and looks largely based in USA... FFS. He has been raking it in!

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:54:55

His boss actually wrote to the Judge confirming he had 'taken time out' and was 'no longer employed by -them-'

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Wed 01-May-13 23:56:07

Tiger I think he would know as most companies he deals with have a network and are very large and prominent. It would be a tricky one to pull off. Bit scared of him catching my scent, as it were!

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Thu 02-May-13 00:03:16

Thanks for replying everyone. Have those horrible shakey hands that you get when you are angry and feel a rant coming on.
What an arse. Hope CSA can help me tomorrow.
Thanks again everyone x

i have no advice... i just want to say your nn is blooming brilliant grin

and i hope you get the fecker!

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Thu 02-May-13 00:16:53

He's a cocky little bugger isn't he, going all out on line, as if he WANTS to be found, writing articles under his own name with the company...! Jeez!
Thanks Tenant smile

oh yes... he wants and needs to be found out wink

redskynight Fri 03-May-13 08:12:03

I would be tempted to send a letter with your evidence to the CSA, the tax people, courts, benefits - everyone. His boss will and should be in as much trouble as him if he has been lying, and should not get away with lying in court and to the tax people.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Fri 03-May-13 09:43:45

I called the benefits fraud line yesterday but don't think it will be acted on... I just wonder what other dodgy things his company get up to, especially working on such a big film; they could be sitting on stacks of un-taxed money if they have such few scruples.

PaperLantern Tue 07-May-13 19:49:33

Ex has done this. You must must must keep chasing the CSA, don't give up and keep asking to talk to a manager. Don't accept their line that people can post what they want on line doesn't make it true (we he might not be there but he his phone was as he checked in GSP)

Current "issue" with Exs employment has been ongoing since 2011. CSA have tried to close the case a few times, a manager reviews and generally they realise they've missed something.

Fuckwittery Tue 07-May-13 19:54:34

could he be working for a sister or subsidiary company based in the US if he has been working there - presumably done to avoid CSA? So that his previous employer did not actually lie? But if he is claiming JSA that is beyond the pale!

IneedAsockamnesty Tue 07-May-13 19:57:58

Contact the csa and ask for a variation form. When you get it use the income not taken into consideration,controlling income and diverted funds,and lifestyle inconsistent sections.

Include printed off screen shots and as much other evidence as you can.

PaperLantern Tue 07-May-13 20:14:40

Be aware though if he's a real imaginative bright spark it can get worse. Unfortunately your comment that his employer had written to the Judge and said he is not employed by them rings some awfully familiar alarm bells.

My ex has worked out a method of completely avoiding the majority of his maintenance payments (if it ever does get correctly assess I estimate roughly £3ooo+ of arrears and counting). I really don't want to post about it online cos it's a bugger, the CSA think it's legal and they are still trying to work out a way of assessing using the whole amount of what he is earning as opposed t his "income". If however the CSA investigate and they confirm he is not working for the company PM me and I can direct you a few places you might want to look.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Tue 07-May-13 20:20:43

I did call the CSA and told them about all of the on line evidence that he was still working for the same company, as well as setting up/founding another company (possibly in USA), but they weren't interested as he apparently quit JSA a couple of weeks ago in April. They simply told me to take it to Benefits Fraud and gave me the number and said they would try to fast track the CSA claim. Benefits office seemed uninterested as soon as I said I had no idea where he lives other than London - despite knowing birthday, height etc and he has a relatively unusual first name and dual passport - ie. not particularly hard to find. I did say that the company he is working for knew full well where he lived, and it would just take a call, but he sounded thoroughly bored and told me to keep checking CSA as they couldn't guarantee updating me with the situ...
Yes he has been claiming JSA since around Sept -April as well as working on a major production and setting up his own company. I know it is based in LA (we were going to move there at one point so I know who he is working with there too) so perhaps he is sending wages through there. Basically they are doing a special camera that deals shoots in 3D and the UK company he works for does the post production equipment, so they would work well together. His dual passport is something I raised with the BF office too as I wondered if he is being paid into that rather than his UK bank. They said they would 'look into it'.

OhHullitsOnlyMeYoni Tue 07-May-13 20:31:06

TBH I have given up hope of back payment - he was on £45k before all of this and is doubtless on more with that last year's experience on a big production, but CSA have already hinted I will be getting less if his new salary checks out. I was getting £90 per week for all of 2 months!!!! He knows how to treat us girlies, huh? wink

PaperLantern Tue 07-May-13 20:39:53

Bugger, But I'm guessing you ex has deliberately concealed all aspects of his life style so variation order will be neigh on impossible right?Seriously chase the CSA. higher up the chain than the first line of call centre agents. I know I'm very unlikely to ever get the money, but I still chase it so I can document what I shit he is/was to the kids for the kids sake when they are old enough to know and as insurance in case he ever (stupidly) gets bored and decides to take custody back to court.

I went from £400 per month maintenance to £140, CSA knows (actually knows) his work with the company is valued at 50-60K. Gutting when you are dependent benefits

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now