Talk

Advanced search

Cafcass - got my 1st meeting on Thursday - any tips?

(6 Posts)
mummypumpkin Mon 15-May-06 20:01:47

Got a phone call today from Cafcass woman, meeting is arranged for Thursday.
Any advice?

fattiemumma Mon 15-May-06 20:05:51

i dunno. i got a letter saying that they want to meet me and XP next friday. so i shall be watching this thread with great interest.

but i will say good luck.

mummypumpkin Mon 15-May-06 20:15:04

Oh crap - do they meet us together? I assumed it was just me. I'm not going with him!!
Good luck with yours too!

fattiemumma Tue 16-May-06 20:06:08

the leter i got says that they wanted us both but that i could wait seperatly.

im bricking it to be honest as, like you i havent a clue what they are going to ask or what its all for really.

you'll have to let me know what happens in yours so i know whether to put my lucky knickers or my stab proof vest. [terrified smiley]

sophynoo Tue 16-May-06 20:26:26

i had a meeting with cafcass last yr, they were terrible and wouldnt listen to me at all, the woman just wanted to hear from my ex , he was being a total wa**er and she thought he was mr wonderful. i was so angry and frustrated i was practically shaking with rage!!! so after 2 yrs of my ex ignoring my child the court granted him every other weekend with her......!

sorry dont mean to put you off!!! good luck

fattiemumma Thu 18-May-06 23:39:44

how did it go today mummyPumpkin???

i hope it went well. without sounding selfish i really want to know what they asked you and what happens next.

fingers crossed for you anyway.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: