Talk

Advanced search

Childless through the holidays

(5 Posts)
Lostgirl27 Mon 15-Oct-12 16:12:32

Just wondering if anyone else finds themself in this position? And what the hell am I supposed to do?!

Child away to grand parents for a couple of days; I am a student but on interruption until January so basically I am lost and have no idea what to do with myself for the next few days!

corlan Mon 15-Oct-12 17:16:11

Look Lostgirl, if you don't know what to do with some childfree time, give it to me and I'll use it grin

Lostgirl27 Mon 15-Oct-12 17:46:51

I would happily! I'm actually going to a bloody soft play tomorrow childless!! Just for some company, it's pathetic! Amazing how my whole life revolves around one little person.

purpleroses Mon 15-Oct-12 19:33:04

Get ahead on some reading for your course?

Put on facebook that you have some childfree time, and invite suggestions of what to do?

Text some friends and try and fix up some evenings out or coffees in the daytime?

Tackle some DIY or gardening type task that you've been putting off for ages?

Get away for a night or two and go and visit a friend, or family?

And enjoy some lie ins smile

FannyBazaar Mon 15-Oct-12 21:28:23

I'd tile the kitchen splashbacks, or paint the living room, or sort out the loft or declutter and reorganise DS's room or go to the pub with my child free friends, go to bingo, go on dates, go to yoga...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now