Talk

Advanced search

problem with ex

(2 Posts)
yummymummy91 Fri 21-Sep-12 17:59:19

just wanted peoples advice really
me and my babys dad have been split up a yr, my little boys is almost 4
we have sorted out a good routine for jacob to see his dad, n we thought it would b good to take him out together once a month, to like the zoo, day trips ect.......was all going good but then 2 weeks ago n told me he is seeing some 1 and now hes saying its going to b strange us takin jacob out together coz he dont want his new gf to feel arquard about it................i dont think its right that just because he has a new gf that things should change with jacob, i would never change things because i got with a new man, his new gf has nothing to do with jacob not even met him yet, as i think its too soon 4 her 2 get involvd with him......what does every 1 else think, sud it change now coz he with some 1 n she mite think its strange or sud it stay the same as thats wots jacob is use 2 n jacobs feelings should come above every thing and every 1???

preggofabulous Fri 21-Sep-12 23:19:40

In my opinion, the new girl's feelings shouldn't enter into it.

It's your sons feelings, and the two of you maintaining a relationship which works for the three of you. It's up to her to fit into your lives, not you into hers. That's what she signed up for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now