Talk

Advanced search

Single mum flat shares

(8 Posts)
Naids Tue 31-Jan-12 17:25:45

Hi there, I am a single mum of 2 girls from Wales and wanted to move to London around September this year. I am looking for single parents like me who are interested in flat sharing or already got a flat and wanted to accommodate single mum with kids. Only my 9 years old daughter will be coming with me. So I am looking for a single bedroom. Preferably around West or close to central London. I am very easy to get along, very clean person, non-smoker, open-minded etc.... please do keep in touch & looking forward of hearing from you smile znddvs@aol.com

loumariebee Thu 23-Feb-12 19:05:49

Hi Naids, i'm in a similar situation, from Ireland & looking to move to London during summer months. I have a seven year old daughter & hope to live in west London. Please get in touch if you are still looking for someone to share with, it's really a great idea for us single parents smile smile

jumpingstar Wed 11-Apr-12 21:38:09

Hi loumariebee, i'm looking to move to London around July, summer time. If you havent found anything yet let me know, i'm looking to find a single parent to share the flat/house with. I have a 8 year old child, we are really friendly peaceful people. Looking around flats/houses in zone 3 or 2, get in touch if you are interested :-).

southeastmum Wed 18-Apr-12 12:57:04

Count me in. Pls send me a private text message with your email and I will tell you all there is to know about our current situation. Good luck everybody. Sharing is fantastic and the children love it. xsem

Audreylbbz Tue 05-Jun-12 15:57:49

Hi Ladies,

I am a 42 years old single mother with a 6 year old daughter looking to share a flat with another mother with child. We are both very social and open minded. I am easy going, very clean, non smoker. I am looking to stay in the kensington & chelsea area where I currently live or Fulham. It can be my current flat or another one. It would be from September but I am open on earlier solutions. Please contact me on audelb@gmail.com

pjmarcelino Sat 09-Jun-12 20:22:38

Hello,
I'm also a single mom looking for a flat/house to share.
I´m trying, but when I say I´m a single mom (of a 11yo girl), it looks like I have a contagious desease, because they either don´t reply to my msgs, or say the double room is for single uccupancy, or that the room is no longer available...
I need a house ASAP because my daughter ir arriving in one and a half weeks...
Does anyone have a room for us?? Or want to start a new houseshare???Central London, zone 2 or 3, clapham, or close.
please mail me patriciajoana@hotmail.com

Jennyzmg Tue 06-Nov-12 00:30:10

Hello, I'm 35 Chinese single mum with 5month boy, house share is great idea, we are living at N7 8EP area, the flat is very nice, but since my flat mate has moved out on oct, I have to move out too, unless someone wants to share it with me, the rent is about 2000/pm, so we go half half 1000. pls contact me if you interested. Email jennyzmg@gmail.com or text 07748632024

Jennyzmg Tue 06-Nov-12 19:15:02

Hi there,sorry my old message's phone number was wrong , my number is : 07748632025, my email is: jennyzmg@gmail.com
I'm looking for single mum to share flat in central london( anywhere nice areas or near good school) . My boy is 5month old. I speak Chinese and English. Please do contact me. We are living in pimlico at the moment, but I want to move to Hammersimth area. Look forward to someone get in touch. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now