Advanced search

Can I claim income support etc. if I live with STB ex H?

(3 Posts)
Sheilds Mon 24-Oct-11 12:50:25

I am in abit of a situation, H and I have split (NO WAY back) but we HAVE to live together... I have nowhere to go. But I am relient on his mercy for money etc at the moment... Can I claim IS etc. if we still ive in the same house? I feel so helpless

ilianora Mon 24-Oct-11 17:07:41

call the job centre. i think any claim you made would be based on his income but they can advise you. Local authority could help with housing too if you did want to move out xx

GypsyMoth Mon 24-Oct-11 17:13:24

Are you intending to move out?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: