Talk

Advanced search

local single parents group

(3 Posts)
katiem1986 Mon 05-Sep-11 15:28:57

hello, i have just joined on this site. im here to ask if anyone who is a single mum or dad and who lives in the essex area around chelmsford braintree etc would be interested in coming along to our support group. its a chance for you to meet other single parents have a chat, make new friends. if anyones intreste just reply to me on here, thankyou.
katie x

gillybean2 Mon 05-Sep-11 21:50:21

Hi Katie
Where is your group based and where does it meet?
There's another group in Essex, although not the same area you mention..
www.loneparenthelp.org.uk/

katiem1986 Tue 06-Sep-11 14:09:16

hello gillybean2, it is a support group for single mums and dads. when we meet at our local children's centre we can sit and chat about any worries we have or just a general oportunity to make new friends. weve not long been running sessions so im just asking out there if anybody was intrested in coming along. i didnt know there was one in maldon, this group was a single dads idea as we dont have anything close enough to us. we are in a village called silver end, near witham. but people in the surrounding areas are welcome to come along. its being run via our childrens centre along with help from staff so im a little unsure on who i can and cannot contact over it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now