Talk

Advanced search

Internet dating..

(6 Posts)
WillIEverBeASizeTen Tue 23-Aug-11 04:55:14

Have been on a site for almost 2 weeks now. Have had a fair few emails from men and one who I've actually got to meet.

The date went really well, although not necessarily a wow factor, but definitely some attraction and chemistry, and, he is a really nice fella, basically everything I'm looking for smile

Now, my question is, do I still date others, when I quite like this one, or do I second date and then decide? One part of me is saying that I went on the site to find someone I like, and the other part of me is saying not to put all my eggs in one basket confused

I'm really only a one man woman and would find it hard to date more than one man at a time.

BTW we have arranged a second date this Friday.

piellabakewell Tue 23-Aug-11 10:02:44

Unless there's someone else who you're really keen to meet, I'd just meet this guy again on Friday and see how it goes. You don't need to hide your profile or stop messaging people just because you've had one date.

Personally I found three dates was the cut-off...the only person who made it to date four turned out to be the love of my life!

drawingalinebehindme Tue 23-Aug-11 18:09:45

Mind me asking what site you are on?

WillIEverBeASizeTen Tue 23-Aug-11 21:41:47

pie my thought's exactly...drawing ole faithful...PoF

piellabakewell Tue 23-Aug-11 21:47:02

I used Lovestruck, but it's based entirely around living/working in London, so no use to anyone who doesn't!

WillIEverBeASizeTen Tue 23-Aug-11 22:33:41

I'm on there because it's free pie and I really have no expectations, if I 'click' with anyone then it's a bonus..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now